- 9:00-9:10 Welcome by Director General of the National Library of Poland, Dr Tomasz Makowski.
Opening of the conference - Hanne Hørl Hansen.
Bibliography in the digital age – guidelines and examples (moderator: Carsten H. Andersen)
- 9:10-9:40 Neil Wilson: Guidelines for the future: sharing best practice for national bibliographies in the digital era.
- 9:40-10:10 Aniko Dudás: Who are the users and what are their expectations?
- 10:10-10:40 Marcin Roszkowski: Integration of Polish National Bibliography within repository platform for science and humanities.
10:40-11:00 Coffee break
National bibliographies around the world handling online materials - practices, challenges, plans, discussions
- 11:00-11:30 Karin Kleiber: Online materials published in Austria - collecting, archiving and metadata.
- 11:30-12:00 Tuula Haapamäki and Sinikka Luukkanen: Cataloguing Policy in the National Library of Finland - strategies and practices for the metadata of digital resources.
- 13:00-13:25 Pat Riva: National Bibliography in Canada: Two national bibliographic agencies, two approaches.
- 13:25-13:50 Anke Meyer: The management of a digital national bibliography at the Deutsche Nationalbibliothek.
13:50-14:20 Coffee break
- 14:20-14:55 Hanne Hørl Hansen: Online materials in The Danish National Bibliography.
- 14:55-15:30 Discussion and conclusion.
- app. 15:45 Departure to the Palace of the Commonwealth (transport provided by organizers).
- 16:00-17:00 Tour of the Palace: visiting the Wilanów Collection. A glass of fizzy wine will be served.